Friday 27 January 2017

The beat of your heart...



Hiya everyone,

it's been a long time since my last post here. Life's just been busy and I wasn't really able to make time for crafting. My plan for the rest of 2017 is to just make some daily time for myself, for crafting and for things I enjoy - such as playing with the great items from Reprint.

My 1st project this year is a square card which I've topped with the beautiful Reprint paper. I've picked the pale pink with the hearts and the grey dots. The paper is layered and I just ripped the edges in order to have a smooth overlay. The ripped area is cover with ink and glitter.

In order to add some depth I've used a stencil and some distress ink on the pink paper. I used the distress ink from Ranger called candied apple and shaded lilac. I will make a little workshop for next week in case you haven't used stencils before. It's really easy and you can create a great effect.

The stamp is one of my faves from Reprint - the beat of your heart is the rythm of your soul - so true!

I hope you enjoy my card. Thank you for having a look :-)




Papers: RPP003 Basic Collection Pastel
Stamp: OM770 H The Beat
Colors: Candies Apple and Shaded Lilac by Ranger Tim Holtz
Add-Ons: Glitter

No comments:

Post a Comment