Wednesday 1 June 2016

Butterfly card

Här kommer ett litet fjärilskort i varmt orange. Fjärilarna är maskade, färglagda och sedan utklippta innan de monterades på kortet.

Here is a small orange butterfly card. The butterflies are masked, colored and then fussy cut before added to the card.



En närbild. Höll allting enkelt, men en liten pärla per fjäril fick det allt bli. 

A close up. I kept everything really simple, but at the end I added pearls to the butterflies. They needed some bling.


Jag mätte lite fel... händer ibland. Texten fick inte riktigt plats på framsidan, så då fick den vara med på insidan istället. Funkar. :)

I didn't measure the front correctly and I ended up with not enough space for the sentiment. Since it didn't fit on the front, I put it inside instead. It works. :)


Materials used:
Stamps: OM2119 B Ville bara säga hej, OM970 AA Liten Fjäril
Paper: RPP002 Basic Collection Bright

No comments:

Post a Comment