Friday 18 April 2014

Happy Birthday

Hi everyone!
Hope you´re having a nice Good Friday and relaxing with family and friends.
Today I´m not gonna show you anything that is Easter related - it´s gonna be a birthday card.
We have a couple of birthdays coming up around here so I thought I´d get a head start. The card I´m showing today has a teal and turquoise theme:




I colored the cute stamp Emelies little kittens - Keya with Spectrum Noir pens. Then I stamped the greeting stamp Grattis hjärta and colored that too with Spectrum Noir. I digged out one of my old decorative scissors and cut out the heart. I also inked all the paper edges.  
As decorations I used lace, half pearls, leaves, white flowers and a brown/teal flower. 
The papers I used are  from the new spring collection: Queen of heart and Vintage beige mini dots .

No comments:

Post a Comment