Monday 10 March 2014

All I want ...

Jag tycker denna textstämpeln är så härlig, speciellt i kombination med denna bild från Repirnts klippark, där man kanske kan tro att den balladsjungande unge mannen gapar över lite för mycket ...

I just love this sentiment, especially when paired up with this image from a Reprint cut-out sheet. I'm guessing the young man singing ballads for his young fairy maid just might be asking for a little too much ...


Blommor och blad är nya i Reprints kollektion. I mitten av blommorna har jag duttat Glossy Accents och sedan hällt över lite Bedazzles - de blev alldeles härligt gammaldags silverglittrande.

Flowers and leafs are new in Reprint's collection. I added Glossy Accents to the center of the flowers and poured some Bedazzles over - acheiving exactly the vintage silvery glitter effect I was looking for.


Materials used:
Paper: RP0108 Beautiful summerKP0008 Fairies
Flowers: CR20604 Vienna BrownCR23797 Löv grön/beigeCR29305 Paper FlorettesCR29309 Rustic teal flowers
Ribbon: 5065-10 Ljusrosa 15mm
Other: Bedazzles Disco Ball
Stamp: S701H

Love,
DT-Ulrika

No comments:

Post a Comment