Wednesday 25 September 2013

TAG - you´re it!

Hi everyone and I might have to apologize for the lame title, but I couldn´t help myself....

As you might have guessed today´s posting is about tags and I made THREE with the new adorable kitten stamps that Reprint´s releasing this fall.

On this one I stamped with  a Christmas stamp  using using a watermark stamp pad and embossed it with clear embossing powder. Then I used my distress ink pads and the distress tool to color the tag.


The second tag is made with Reprint´s A4 paper using the tag die from Tim Holtz. I also stamped with the star birthday stamp and doodled a bit:


The third one is also made with Reprint´s A4 papers and the same die:


ALL the stamps are colored with Spectrum Noir pens.

Here´s the list of the things I used from Reprint (and I hope I don´t miss anything...)

That´s it for now. Hope you have a wonderful week!
Hugs, Carina

No comments:

Post a Comment