Wednesday 27 February 2013

A layout of love

Today I´m showing you my latest layout that I made. It is love themed and I used a white cardstock as a base and then I´ve used reds and black as accent colors.





I started out with cutting little strips of paper that I adhered at the top and the bottom in different layers. I also added some dotted washitape to give it a little more life. Notice that not all papers are cut straight. The central focus point is first made with a lot of grunge stamps that I used Distress Inks Fired Brick, Barn Door and Black soot. Then I made some layers with the new wonderful papers from Reprint and some dotted ribbons. The title is a sticker from Tim Holtz just like the tucked in ticket. The beautiful little flowers and pearls are of course also from Reprint. I added my journaling + photos and the last thing I did was adding some glossy accents to the die-cutted hearts.



Here´s a list of the materials I used from Reprint:
Hugs, Carina

No comments:

Post a Comment