Wednesday 21 November 2012

Pocket full of Christmas

The time is flying by this time of year with all the things that both wanna do AND what you have too. That´s why I try to start early with making my Christmas cards. Here´s one with a little unusual look:


I made my card into a pocket that fits a tag just perfect. I just stitched the pocket onto an ordinary cardstock base. Then I made a cluster of punched out snowflakes and branches. I colored the snowflakes with Antique Linen distress ink pad to get that  vintage feeling. I also added some red bling stones and Stickles to give them some sparkle.


In the top of the tag I put a large bow so it´s easier to pull out. On the backside I stamped my Christmas greeting in dark red and embossed it with Holographic embossing powder.


Here´s list of the stuff I used from Reprint:

Happy Scrapping!
/Carina


2 comments:

  1. Die Tasche ist wunderschön gestaltet, ich liebe jedes Detail daran!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Bärbel - glad you liked it!

    ReplyDelete