Wednesday 6 June 2012

Kalasdags!

Igår var vi på 40-årfest OCH firandet av en 17-åring så det blev till att pyssla lite! Till svågern dekorerade jag en flaska vin:
Yesterday we went to celebrate a 40 year-old and a 17 year old so I got to craft a little! For my brother-in-law I decorated a bottle of wine:



Jag använde en av de fina vinetiketterna från Reprint som jag monterade med dubbelhäftande tejp. På den lilla tagen har jag satt en liten not då han är mycket musikintresserad. Sedan piffades hela härligheten med lite bling och Stickles. Det var så bra att korken var silverfärgad och passade väldigt bra till det andra. Om korken inte passar in kan du måla den med t ex All-purpose ink.

I used one of the lovely wine labels from Reprint which I mounted with double adhesive tape. On the little tag there´s a note since he´s very interested in music. To top it all off I used some bling and Stickles to make it a little more "party". I was lucky to get a silver top on my bottle which fitted very well to the rest. If it doesn´t, you can paint it with for example All-Purpose Ink.

Till 17-åringen blev det ett litet kort med en ficka för en liten slant:
For the 17 year old I mad a little card with a money pocket:




Här har jag använt ett av papprena från Reprints nya sommarkollektion "As time goes by". Kanterna har blivit lite distressade och jag har doodlat längs kanterna.

I used one of the papers from Reprint´s new summer collection "As time goes by". The edges has been slightly distressed and I doodled along the borders.

Now here´s a compete list of what I used from Reprint:

The Bottle
The Card:
Love
Carina


No comments:

Post a Comment