Wednesday 4 April 2012

Easter Basket 2

Hi everyone!
Great minds think alike right? Well, I also made an easter basket with the same paper as Ulrika showed you the other day! Mine looks a little different though:


I just love that Easter paper - it´s so cute! I found this great egg shaped basket template on the internet. I forgot to take a photo of it, but on the sides I stamped with this cute Easter stamp from Reprint:

Both sides of the basket are decorated the same way. I cut out a little square from the patterned paper and put some wonderful lace around it. In every corner there´s a little pearl. All the edges are chalked. Finally I put on some flowers and some punched out leaves. 

Here´s the complete linked list to my supplies from Reprint:

I hope you all get to have a really wonderful Easter!
Jag hoppas att ni alla får en riktigt trevlig påsk!

Kram/ Carina

No comments:

Post a Comment