Saturday 10 December 2011

Gokväll i stugan!

Idag var det dags för det årliga julbordet hos kära svärmor och det är klart att man inte kan komma tomhänt! Vad passar inte bättre än en flaska glögg och lite god choklad tänkte jag och gjorde detta juliga flaskkort:

Today it was time again for the yearly Christmas dinner at my mother-in-law and of course we could´t come without a gift. So what´s not better than a bottle of mulled wine and some good chocolate? I made this chrismas bottle card:





The paper I used is RP0012 Tomte Coll Brev till tomten but I can´t remember where I got the template from. I decorated it with the stamp OM773F Tomtefar med käpp which I colored with Distress Ink refill and mounted it with 3d-dots. The chipboard snowflake is painted with Distress crackle paint Picket Fence and decorated with a brad. I also used a dotted ribbon, red rose, white roses and that cute bells pendant. Finally I added some sparkles using Stickles Diamond.
The wrapping for the chocolate was something I had at home... ;D

Now I´m wishing you all a nice evening! / Carina

No comments:

Post a Comment