Tuesday 6 December 2011

Angel Christmas

I den fina stämpelserien "Trädgårdsdags" av Anette Blåberg finns denna charmiga ängel:

In the wonderful stamp collection "Trädgårdsdags" by Anette Blåberg you can find this charming angel:


Jag har använt den till två lite olika julkort. Här kommer bilder och materiallistor:
I´ve used it for two different Christmas cards. Here´s some photos and list of materials used:



....and this is what I´ve been using for the first card from Reprint:
Card #2:



...and the list for the second card:
I colored the angels with Distress Ink Refill from Tim Holtz/Ranger which you can find HERE. If you look closely you can see that I gave them earrings too - some small pearls. I hope you got some inspiration for your Christmas cards!

Lots of hugs / Carina


No comments:

Post a Comment